You may encounter cookies from third parties who also collect information through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies about your online activities, either on our services or across the Internet, for reasons like those noted above. (For example, our shopping cart platform is provided by our third-party merchant of record – Digital River, there may be a cookie placed by them to manage the check-out process). These companies may also deliver ads and otherwise track user behavior.
In addition, we also may permit certain third party companies, such as Google, Amazon and Adobe, to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). More information on these providers and their practices is available using the links, above.
MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
You can specify how cookies are handled by setting your cookie preferences.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top left, select the Chrome menu and then Preferences.
3. At the bottom, select Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and security," choose Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. In the Cookies section, make desired changes to cookies settings such as:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until you quit your browser
- Make exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
1. On your computer, open Firefox.
2. At the top left, select the Firefox menu and choose Preferences.
3. Under the "Privacy & Security", choose Cookies
4. You can select the following settings:
- Disable cookies
- Enable cookies for the originating web site only
- Enable all cookies
- Warn me before storing a cookie
1. On your computer, open Internet Explorer.
2. Tap or click Tools, then select Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab.
4. Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies.
5. Tap or click OK.
SAFARI 5.1 (OS X LION)
1. On your computer, open Safari.
2. Tap or select Preferences.
3. Select Privacy.
4. In the Block cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
5. To see an explanation of the options, select the Help button (question mark).
Note: If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, select the Manage Website Data button.
If you set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting Never. When you're done with the page, block cookies again, and then remove the page's cookies.
For more on cookie preferences in Safari refer to Safari Help.